ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

OK - lets get to know each other... who are you, what do you do, where from?

<< < (37/187) > >>

CodeTRUCKER:
Ha! a fellow sailor that has the courage to try to get on a boat designed to sink!  :D  I actually never qualified, but I sure tried!

Welcome Pyr8!

dwbrant:
I am mid-40's, live in Minneapolis, MN, USA, and like to spend spare time taking photographs.  I was in USAF from 1980-1992.

I work for a very large global outsourcing company, and no, I am not proud of that fact.  I am actually waiting to have my job "outsourced" to Argentina or Brazil in the next few months.

Dave

mouser:
welcome dave and pyr8 :Thmbsup:

sable:
hello, i´m sable from germany and i´m 25 years old (since the day i stopped counting the years). i´m a chocoholic and i would die for a good pizza, pie and a kawphy :)
i´m breeding british short and longhair cats and i´m a member in 2 programming rooms even i´m not a programmer. (but i´m looking pretty in the memberlist  :P)
app103 thought me html to prove me that i´m not stupid  ;D and i´m the only online person which met app in real life  :D and i ate the best pizza of my life there  :-*

wraith808:
Hello everyone!

I'm wraith808, a computer programming consultant from Atlanta, GA.  I've been freelancing about 13 years now, and have been in the field for about 16 years.  Hope to be a good dc contributor!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version