ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Feedback on New Fun Software Please

<< < (6/6)

hollowlife1987:
You should also think about including the number 616 as a possible Antichrist
Gotten from this page and many others on the internet

Deozaan:
Now I said I was going to do something good with this, and I kept my promise...

I have uncovered proof that the Anti-Christ is trying to take over the U.S. by running for President in the next election....and yes, he is a Rebublican.  :D

If you like the page, Digg it!
-app103 (November 17, 2007, 12:41 AM)
--- End quote ---

I didn't know Jesus was a Presidential hopeful: Jesus Bilal Islam Allah Muhammed (1656)

Wait a sec, Jesus and Allah? As well as Muhammed and Islam? What a gaudy name.  :P

f0dder:
Now I said I was going to do something good with this, and I kept my promise...

I have uncovered proof that the Anti-Christ is trying to take over the U.S. by running for President in the next election....and yes, he is a Rebublican.  :D

If you like the page, Digg it!
-app103 (November 17, 2007, 12:41 AM)
--- End quote ---

I didn't know Jesus was a Presidential hopeful: Jesus Bilal Islam Allah Muhammed (1656)

Wait a sec, Jesus and Allah? As well as Muhammed and Islam? What a gaudy name.  :P
-Deozaan (November 27, 2007, 03:59 PM)
--- End quote ---
I wonder if muslims would throw a fit if somebody took a picture of that guy? *giggle*

Renegade:
Jesus Bilal Islam Allah Muhammed? That must be a joke. "Bilal"? Sounds like a bad spelling for "Belial". How about throwing in "Lucifer" and "Mammon" just for good measure?

Anyone that would name their kid that is seriously screwed up.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version