ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

SQLNotes...what is it exactly?

<< < (81/235) > >>

superboyac:
[edit] After thinking about it, I could use the current item list as a datasource. I'll see how this could work [/edit]
-PPLandry (January 14, 2008, 12:55 PM)
--- End quote ---
Ah!  I see.  OK, if I am interpreting that correctly, you are working on how to do that and you will tell me later.  Great, I'll wait for it.  Thanks.

PPLandry:
Correct

You see, it would be easy just to change to that mode. However, I can see cases where one would want it linked to the grid data source, so I need to support both (so need to add some UI for it)

superboyac:
I'm having some bugs with the html pane.  The problem with the enter key is still happening.  Also, I just entered something in the html pane, and the pane kind of froze, and the same content appeared when I clicked to other items.  Finally, I clicked to another grid and it went away.  Then, I came back to what I typed in the html pane before, and it wasn't there anymore.

PPLandry:
I'm having some bugs with the html pane.  The problem with the enter key is still happening.  Also, I just entered something in the html pane, and the pane kind of froze, and the same content appeared when I clicked to other items.  Finally, I clicked to another grid and it went away.  Then, I came back to what I typed in the html pane before, and it wasn't there anymore.
-superboyac (January 14, 2008, 06:15 PM)
--- End quote ---
Enter key: see https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=10432.msg95964#msg95964
Lost content: I'll keep an eye open for it. If you can reproduce it, forward the info to me.

Armando:
Then, I came back to what I typed in the html pane before, and it wasn't there anymore.
-superboyac (January 14, 2008, 06:15 PM)
--- End quote ---

Did you try a quick search? (Ctrl + Q)
Or a normal one ? (Ctrl + F)
If it's still there somewhere, it should show up...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version