ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Hilarious video, for those old enough to appreciate it.

<< < (3/4) > >>

Renegade:
There's something to be said for old tech: if done right, it can last centuries. Title/deed documents, contracts, constitutions, etc. are best put to something more permanent than the latest document file format! And a good typewriter might last you decades rather than the latest upgrade cycle for say, Apple's gadgets.
-zridling (September 22, 2010, 09:33 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hooray for clay tablets and the stylus~! =p

(Sorry -- couldn't resist that!)

Carol Haynes:
Hooray for clay tablets and the stylus~! =p
-Renegade (September 23, 2010, 07:10 PM)
--- End quote ---

Well they have survived thousands of years buried in middle eastern deserts - how long will an iPad last in comparison?

IainB:
I can't see the video on that link, but if it is the "Blond typist goes back to work after many years" one that I sent to my blond daughter a while back, she thought it was very sexist and didn't take kindly to it at all.
 ;)

app103:
I can't see the video on that link, but if it is the "Blond typist goes back to work after many years" one that I sent to my blond daughter a while back, she thought it was very sexist and didn't take kindly to it at all.
 ;)
-IainB (September 23, 2010, 11:05 PM)
--- End quote ---

I am a blonde and fully appreciated it and played it over and over and laughed till it hurt...and then sent it to everyone I know that would appreciate it.  ;D

IainB:
@app103: Yes, I thought it was very funny too, and not in bad taste.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version