ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Let's Bundle Our Orders For Software995 Toolset

<< < (10/12) > >>

Perry Mowbray:
Following a remark made on this site somewhere, I've occasionally called software vendors, prior to a purchase, to ask if there is a discount or promotion.  Surprisingly many either have something available or will create an on-the-spot discount.
-cranioscopical (June 20, 2008, 11:13 AM)
--- End quote ---

That's what I (we) were hoping for... I had some recent success in other areas that will be available during the fundraiser, but it's good to come back to earth again  :)

:-[ We're already getting a discount anyway, right? It was probably a little cheeky, but exposure here is definitely a win-win situation: so there's no harm in trying...

wraith808:
Oh!  Go!

And I don't see why they *wouldn't* take you up on it... it's not like they were losing business, but more like gaining it.  Oh well...

tinjaw:
Everybody is here. I will place the order tonight and then report back to you all what your cost will be. You can then donate the appropriate amount of credits and I will have mouser transfer them to my PayPal account.

Perry Mowbray:
Everybody is here. I will place the order tonight and then report back to you all what your cost will be. You can then donate the appropriate amount of credits and I will have mouser transfer them to my PayPal account.
-tinjaw (June 26, 2008, 02:25 PM)
--- End quote ---

Couldn't we just pop them into your PayPal account directly?

Darwin:
I was wondering the same thing, Perry!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version