LATEST OFFICIAL RELEASE:
REVIEWS AND AWARDS:
Process Tamer: Mutual AppreciationI heard about your site in a link on www.bitsum.com where Jeremy spoke rather flatteringly about Process Tamer - especially considering he writes a competing product. I'd seen and Wintasks Pro and Process Supervisor before, but wasn't happy about their large memory footprint and more importantly, the number of process cycles their monitor processes consumed (1-2% cpu every few seconds on a fast machine!). I was really pleased to find that the Process Tamer tray monitor seems to use very little memory and I've never seen it take any processor time despite it's amazing responsiveness at dealing with processes. I'll gladly put in a good word & link on a few of the sites I inhabit.
URL Snooper is a program written to help users locate the urls of audio and video files so that they can be recorded.
New Features in Version 2
- Totally revamped and cleaner user interface.
- Smart packet spanning - rebuilds packet streams to eliminate split-urls.
- Improved identification of protocols, duplicates, and url arguments.
- New dynamic url filtering keywords.
- Improved context menu support, drag and drop file searching.
- Includes recording hints and website links.
- User customizable browser selection and favorites menu.