LATEST OFFICIAL RELEASE:
REVIEWS AND AWARDS:
I received my license key immediately and instructions were perfectly clear, thank you.I googled "automatic screenshotter" this evening and the first result was from your site. I didn't know the name or your utility, I just typed it because I needed an automatic screenshotter for Windows, always useful to have some record of what's happening on more important PCs. Anyway, I was very impressed with your software - very configurable, very powerful, zero nonsense, I like it. And your website follows the same principles, totally different from marketing-heavy websites we are so used to today. Happy to offer some support.Edvin G.
Web Link Captor takes a list of plaintext items, and builds an output document containing a list of url-linked results based on web searches for the items. It's a way to quickly build a clickable list of items from just their names, suitable for posting on your blog or a forum, etc.
- Friendly GUI lets you build flexible sets of processing steps to parse plaintext input lists and perform search and output functions.
- You can save and load projects and script configurations for easy re-use.
- Uses a set of standalone utility scripts that can be run without the windows front end GUI, and can be easily modified and expanded.
- The included backend scripts are in Python (but other languages can be used).
- Uses caching to avoid repeating web searches unnecessarily.
- Comes with output formatters for HTML, BBCode, Markdown/Wikipedia.
- Comes with searching engines for google, and bing/opensearch (which can handle amazon, wikipedia, and many others).
- Flexible scoring system lets you interactively or programmatically tweak your results to get the best list of links.