ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE - IDEA: timed alt+tab through active windows

(1/3) > >>

jacques0:
I do some day-trading, so I run a trading program, plus 1-several IE windows, along with the occasional OE window, etc. 

I switch back and forth between these various windows, either by clicking their buttons on the status bar, or else doing the ALT-TAB or (better) the ALT-ESC keyboard combo.

The challenge:  Wouldn't it be cool if I could run a small app that would (1)Scroll through my open windows, using the ALT-ESC function, and (2) allow me to set the interval (i.e., 5 sec, 10 sec., etc.).

Also, an interrupt function (Esc? AnyKey?) would allow me to pause at any window, should I wish to remain there.

Any takers?

Good luck (and THANKS!)

Jacques

mouser:
this is perfect request for coding snack.
i suggest a general solution, a little try util that can send a user-specified keyboard command at user-specified interval, which can be toggled on and off by double clicking on try icon.

Scott:
I could almost swear I've heard of an application that does exactly what jacques0 wants.  I'm 99% sure...  I'll post again if I find it.

mouser:
ok ill hold off on coding it then until we have a better feeling for whether it exists or not.

nilness:
AnalogX (www.analogx.com) made the program AutoTab several years ago for The Screen Savers. It may be what you're looking for.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version