ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Developer's Corner

C# Help Needed.

(1/1)

KynloStephen66515:
Long story short...

I am trying to do something which, because of the WebCore I am using, has left me with very VERY few options as to how I can achieve it.

Basically I am trying to hook "Desktop Notifications" sent to the client via a website (Usually sent by websites which heavily rely on WebSockets).

My problem is...Awesomium (The WebCore I use) is very badly documented...and the information I HAVE found, is leading me to believe this isn't possible.

SO...What I need to do...Is something like have my Software know when it activates the soundcard (It sounds a beep when a notification is received) - That way I can provide the visual popup window using a different method (Therefore re-creating the functionality one would otherwise receive).

Does anybody know of ANY method I could use in order to somehow register when the Software activates the Audio Device in order to play the "Beep" (It shows in Mixer Settings) so I can actually do something when that has happened?

In fake-code, I would want to do something like this:

--- Code: C# ---if (AudioBeep.IsPlaying == true){//Do Something}else{//Do Something Else.}
Any help would be HUGELY appreciated!!!

sujayg:
I maybe late, but have a look at this - http://www.codeproject.com/Articles/18685/Enumerating-Sound-Recording-Devices-Using-winmm-dl

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version