ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Good writing program for the iPad?

<< < (3/3)

Carol Haynes:
OK GOD - have you writen an App yet to make the iPad run Android?

robinsiebler:
Uhm....take a look around you...Do you really think God is an engineer? If he is, he definitely was working without a spec.

wraith808:
I saw two different reviews that said it performed like a dog on an iPad 3. One recommended it but only as a means to have your documents with you. It specifically stated you should do most of the heavy lifting on a Mac and I don't have a Mac so...

Also, it gets dinged for being sluggish in several reviews on the store page.
-robinsiebler (January 09, 2013, 03:24 PM)
--- End quote ---

I have it.  I have an iPad 3.  I had it when I had an iPad 1.  There's apparently *something* that's different from device to device, because on neither of my iPads is it sluggish.  Don't know what I can give you beyond personal experience.

robinsiebler:
I have it.  I have an iPad 3.  I had it when I had an iPad 1.  There's apparently *something* that's different from device to device, because on neither of my iPads is it sluggish.  Don't know what I can give you beyond personal experience.
-wraith808 (January 09, 2013, 07:48 PM)
--- End quote ---

$30? :p

wraith808:
-wraith808 (January 09, 2013, 07:48 PM)
--- End quote ---

$30? :p
-robinsiebler (January 09, 2013, 10:31 PM)
--- End quote ---

I didn't pay $30 for it... there's always specials and jockeying on the AppStore.  Check appshopper.com- that's how I keep up with shifting prices. It even has historical prices.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version