ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Best Vodka IMHO

(1/3) > >>

Rover:
I've been a highly functioning alcoholic for about 4 months now.  I know it's bad, I also know that when I find my girl, I will become normal again.

In the mean time, if you are a social drinker and like vodka.  I've tried all of the "Top Shelf" vodkas, VOX, Grey Goose, Kettle One, Three Olives (2nd shelf IMHO) and Absolute (2nd shelf).  The good news about these is that you can find them in most American (or at least Ohio) bars.  Svedka (Vodka of the year in 2033) is my #1 by far.  :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: 5x distilled and filtered.  Tastes great, extremely low hangover quotient and OMG Cheap!  USD @ 23.00 for a 1.5 liter bottle.  That's the big bottle for the uninitiated.  Normal bar bottles are 750ml.

Just thought I'd share.  ;)

tomos:
Thanks for the tip :)

There was a mini vodka discussion a while back here (and the following couple of posts). 40hz recommended Chopin, I'm not a big vodka or spirit drinker so never got around to trying it. Svedka is much more affordable as well, IIR[price of Chopin]C.

a.ki:
the best vodka is definitely "Beluga", "Parlament" is okay for partying and there's also a very, very finde Mongolian Vodka called "Mongol" - try, it's delicious and you don't even notice it's Vodka 'cause it's so soft!  :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: ;D 8) 8)

4wd:
Polish Pure Spirit (160 Proof) - guaranteed for a night you'll never remember  :Thmbsup:

Use the Rectified Spirit if you want to get there faster  ;D

Renegade:
Well, if I might be so crass... Just bought 3 bottles of Schmirnoff. Far from Grey Goose and whatnot, but decently priced (here anyways). Some of the cheaper vodkas destroy your head in the morning. Schmirnoff seems pretty good at avoiding that. Far better priced than Absolut, which is very overrated anyways. (Still good, but not all THAT good.)

Still, I can't really afford to drink the way I'd like to... But then again, I think few people actually can~! ;D :P

I've been a highly functioning alcoholic for about 4 months now.  
-Rover (June 27, 2012, 10:24 PM)
--- End quote ---

Welcome to the club~! :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version