ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Developer's Corner

[BEST] Boxer Editor Scripting Thread

(1/2) > >>

AbteriX:
Boxer Editor Scripting Thread to learn and exchange scripts for Boxer Text Editor

Boxer Text Editor at DonationCoder
Boxer Text Editor - 51% Off!

Boxer includes a powerful macro language ... similar in style to the C programming language
--- End quote ---

===> Boxers Example Macros

Learning C:
Wiki english
The C Book — Table of Contents and free PDF download

C lernen:
Wiki deutsch
Galileo Computing  <openbook>  C von A bis Z kostenloser download

- - -

Hi, i just trying myself learning how to scripting Boxer
My first attempt is to make an ROT13-macro ('cus i see no such function in Bx and i want to encrypt an Reg-key)

Infos about ROT13:
http://www.senses0.org.mv/popzees/rot/rotn.php
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ROT13

Infos bezüglich ROT13:
http://holger.thoelking.name/skripten/rot13
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/ROT13

With PSPad i have simply an Tool "user conversion" with an text file like:
[Table]
97=110
98=111

With Bx (Boxer) i think i have to do an script?

If anyone is interested to take part in ... ('cus my lunch break is over  :P )

I tried the following till now (partly pseudo code)

--- Code: C ---// macro description goes here// modify char to value-x higher char like ROT13// f.ex.  A=65ascii    >    65+13=78    >     78ascii=N    >>>  char 'A' convert to char 'N'macro newmacro(){Const X = 13;GetSelection(mySEL); For Each SingleChar in mySEL    isalpha(SingleChar)       newchar = ToAsciiValue(SingleChar) + X           newchar = ToChar(Newchar)            InsertCharacter(newchar) Next}

f0dder:
I wonder why you want to "encrypt a registry key" with ROT13? Just for fun and testing? It's pretty useless for anything else :)

Boxer Software:
Stefan,

Here's a Boxer macro that will get the selected text, add 13 to each character within the selection, and then replace the selection with the new text:

--- Code: C ---macro newmacro(){string str;int i, len;int constant = 13; // get the length of the selected textlen = GetSelectionSize(); // make sure selection size won't// exceed maximum string sizeif (len >= 2048)        {        Message("Error", "Too much text is selected.");        return;        }else if (len == 0)        {        Message("Error", "No text is selected.");        return;        } // get selection into 'str'     GetSelection(str); // loop to process each character in 'str'for (i = 0; i < len; i++)        if (str[i] != '\r' && str[i] != '\n')                str[i] += constant;        PutSelection(str);}
Best,

David Hamel
Boxer Software

allen:
That's not an actual rot13 conversion, though--it's a literal +13 and only one direction I think. . .

This does rot13

--- Code: C ---// Macro for rot13 text conversion macro rot13(){  // Define primary alphabet key  string base = "ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz";  // Define the conversion key  string conv = "NOPQRSTUVWXYZABCDEFGHIJKLMnopqrstuvwxyzabcdefghijklm";  // Declare some vars  string output,sel; // selection text  char thischar;  // Check for selected text; if none,   // print message to status bar and exit macro  if ( getselectionsize <= 0 ) {    statusmessage("Nothing was selected.");    return;  } else if (getselectionsize >= 2048) {    statusmessage("Selected text exceeds allowed size.");    return;  }  // Fetch selected text  int thispos=0,thischarpos,selsize=getselection(sel);   // Convert text  while(thispos<selsize) {    thischar = sel[thispos];    thischarpos=strchr(base,thischar);    if ( thischarpos >= 0 ) {      thischar = conv[thischarpos];    }    output += thischar;    thispos++;  }  Delete;  PutString(output);}

Boxer Software:
Hi Allen,

Thanks for jumping in.  I'm unfamiliar with ROT13, so I just worked from his pseudo-code.

Between our two macros, I think we've shown the concepts pretty well.

Best,

David Hamel
Boxer Software

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version