The last version was in 2005/6 so it has been a long time coming. Now Your Uninstaller 2008 has been released.
The email I received had the following info:
We are glad to announce the immediate availability of Your Uninstaller!
2008!, a brand new version of Your Uninstaller! series!
Your Uninstaller! 2008 is a completely new release from previous
version with redesigned scanning and processing method. Here's a brief
new features list:
* New Uninstall technology, removes program completely system wide.
* New Internet Traces Eraser, clear all your surfing traces, surf anonymously!
* New Rescue Center, restore your PC to any date, even a specified point.
* Windows Vista optimized for Microsoft's new system.
* Improved Advanced Uninstall to fix more problems.
* Improved UninstallWizard for both advanced users and common users.
* Improved Startup Manager, find more hidden programs.
* Improved Disk Cleaner, one click to clean. Scheduled clean.
* Improved user experience.
* Improved loading speed.
* Unicode support for all modules.
* Multiple language support. Now supports 12 languages.
* Cache support for fast access to all programs.
* Know more about each program installed on your computer.
* Improved deep system scan after uninstallation to find hidden registry entries.
* Improved Disk Cleaner provides more options and faster speed.
* Improved Drag&Uninstall.
* More options added for advanced users.
* Other many minor improvements and changes.
Please note your current key does not work on version 2008, to upgrade
to this version and get new key, simply visit following link:
If you have purchased Lifetime Upgrade Service, this upgrade is free!
Simply enter the Lifetime Upgrade Service you get from us and get Your
Uninstaller! 2008 for free!
Note the lifetime upgrade is version specific (so Pro gives lifetime upgrades to Pro version) and is a supplementary charge if you want it (though it wasn't expensive at the time and for me cost less than a single upgrade from 2006 to 2008).
I haven't had time to play much with it but the interface looks very familiar.
Note if you install the new version it doesn't update the previous version and is installed separately in a new folder. You therefore need to uninstall version 2006 or earlier manually (using Your Uninstaller of course - though be careful because one of the registry values flagged for removal when uninstalling seemed to refer to the Your Unistaller 2008. This may have been legitimate but I unchecked it to be on the safe side!).