ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

SQLNotes...what is it exactly?

<< < (44/235) > >>

PPLandry:
Copy: This will be added, for sure.

Passwords: Currently you can password protect/encrypt the entire database, not individual items/grids.
It is planned to add item/grid permission management, based on the itemOwner

superboyac:
I think I found a bug:
In the Options, where it says "Create backup on program close", I keep changing it to "Yes" and it keeps going back to No.  That's why I didn't have backups saved that one time.  The setting doesn't stick.

tomos:
I think I found a bug:
In the Options, where it says "Create backup on program close", I keep changing it to "Yes" and it keeps going back to No.  That's why I didn't have backups saved that one time.  The setting doesn't stick.
-superboyac (December 10, 2007, 11:40 AM)
--- End quote ---

same here - I hadnt noticed cause it's set by default to do backup every 5 mins

PPLandry:
confirmed, I'm working on it right now

Armando:
Okay. this is not urgent as I'm working on something else right now, but I'm not able to import my Outlook contacts  properly. I believe that there's a problem with the long notes I've included in some of them + other fields that might contain these characters --> " , [tab].

Wouldn't it be possible (eventually) to import data through a different format than “the tab/coma separated values” one ?

Okay --> Pierre, I just saw your comment on the wiki page concerning live sync between SQLNotes and Outlook. So I guess I'll have to wait for that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version