ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Userbar Generator: Cool Freeware

<< < (4/7) > >>

Curt:
I was disapoointed with the amitysource because it will only let me type 59 characters, spaces included, but I need 61, to show my tag thingy.

Daniel15:
Daniel15: could be interesting enough to see how you've done it - like, static bmp backgrounds or fancy procedural stuff :)

-f0dder (September 18, 2007, 07:42 AM)
--- End quote ---
There's no static images - The whole userbar (gradient, scanlines, ellipse thingy, text) is drawn using GDI+ :)
Note that this was one of my first real Visual Basic 2005 projects, so the code is a little messy. I'll try to clean it up a bit before releasing it publicly :)

TPReal:
I know it's a lame question, but somehow I cannot figure out how to add an image (e.g. userbar) to the signature. Does the image have to be hosted somewhere, or it can be uploaded?
[attachimg=#1][/attachimg]

mouser:
Yes, you need to host ut on a site somewhere and then link to it from your signature with a
[img]http://www.myhost.com/myimage.png[/img]

TPReal if you need a little web space just let me know.

Curt:
I was disapoointed with the amitysource ...-Curt (September 18, 2007, 11:15 AM)
--- End quote ---

Frankly, I am disappointed with both amitysource and Userbar Generator, and with all the sites mentioned in reply #3. What good are these small blurred letters?? Didn't anybody write a program to make it easy to make a nice looking userbar with some message which you can actually read? Is it really necessary to use PhotoShop or The Gimp?

:tellme:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version