ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Userbar Generator: Cool Freeware

<< < (7/7)

Daniel15:
Glad you like it guys :).
Deozaan, I love your userbars, they're great :D

Anyone that knows Visual Basic 2005, please feel free to modify the code and send me a diff. This was my very first Visual Basic 2005 project. I'm a Linux user now, so don't use VB2005 that much any more.

If only the Save/Load Project functions worked...
--- End quote ---
3. Load/Save Project really needs to be functional!
--- End quote ---
I think a bit of the code is there, but all commented out. I can't remember whether I got it working or not. Anyone that knows VB2005 want to take a look? I lack the time to, unfortunately.

5. Maybe instead of two colors for a gradient, allow the colors to be images. This would look especially nice (if done right) for left and right images that gradually fade from one into the other.
--- End quote ---
I've got no clue how to do that, though :P

2. If I click to add/change the overlay image and cancel out of the dialog box, don't make me lose my overlay image size adjustments!
--- End quote ---
Oops, my bad :P
That should be a simple fix, I'll try to take a look soon.

PhilB66:
Here's another userbar generator tool:

BUG is a free, fast and small program that helps you create userbars for use as forum signatures. It was built to simplify the design process so you don't have to use complicated drawing programs and still get your favorite userbars in seconds.

Curt:
- nice!
And in some important ways better than the others; I CAN READ THE TEXT!!   :up:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version