ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Folders bug

(1/2) > >>

ShuKsT:
I wanted to browse my music folder but ...

"E:\Music\Club - House - Techno - Trance\"  didn't show anything :(

And when I typed "e:\music\club - " it showed my "Club - House - Techno - Trance" folder but when I typed the "H" it didn't see it anymore

mouser:
i think this is a bug with the - characters being treated as keyword modifiers by FARR and stripped out.  it was posted about in the past and i think i can fix it, sorry i haven't yet.. look for an update next week.

ShuKsT:
Don't be sorry, I read another post of yours where you said you wanted to polish FARR before the final release ;)  here's your chance :)

thx again for this awesome program

nitrix-ud:
i think this is a bug with the - characters being treated as keyword modifiers by FARR and stripped out.  it was posted about in the past and i think i can fix it, sorry i haven't yet.. look for an update next week.
--- End quote ---

A last an update !!! great  :D

looking forward to it  :Thmbsup:

Dirhael:
Any chance of you fixing the bug with the %FARRDIR% variable having a trailing slash in it in this update as well? To better explain the problem, consider the following default search folder for FARR:

--- ---%FARRDIR%\scripts

The problem is that FARR interprets that as…

--- ---C:\Program Files\FindAndRunRobot\\Scripts
…instead of the expected C:\Program Files\FindAndRunRobot\Scripts. You are still able to launch the links, but the icons are broken because of this.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version