ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Real Player 11 is actually quite good!

(1/4) > >>

MrCrispy:
I can't believe I'm saying this, I feel as if the space time fabric is gong to collapse on itself as the unspeakable seems to have happened!

Try out the RP 11 beta. I heard about it here - http://cybernetnews.com/2007/06/11/download-realplayer-11-beta-and-read-our-review/. Its no longer the beast it once was, behaves nicely with existing file handlers, and has a killer web video download feature. I no longer need to try the latest firefox extensions to get youtube videos, its now literally a one-click affair.

Darwin:
Go on. Pull the other one. This cannot be so - the order of my universe is under siege :P Still, you are not the first I've seen state this...

mouser:
As a c-span junkied I've always had a very soft spot in my heart for RealPlayer, and i've always liked it.  So this news is even sweeter.

Nighted:

Dirhael:
Some sins simply cannot be forgiven, and the company behind Real Player have committed pretty much all of them. Even if it could offer world peace and free beer for everyone, it still wouldn't be allowed anywhere near my PC.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version