ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Real Player 11 is actually quite good!

<< < (2/4) > >>

Lashiec:
HERESY! Both Mr. Crispy and mouser are heretics and should burn in the holy fire!

(Turn on tomorrow for another episode of DC confessions: Everybody loves iTunes!)

masu:
sounds great, looking forward for the final version

urlwolf:
[dilemma]
Should I let this touch my immaculate music collection?
Would it mangle my tags, and place ads in the comment tags?
[\dilemma]

urlwolf:
Actually, you may laugh, but Jriver Media center does.
Every file it 'touches' gets an 'edited with Jriver Media center' comment. I think Jriver is pretty evil in itself, almost as much as M$ and Real... even tags that have standards are ignored. Instead of <TAG> you get a <MEDIACENTER:TAG>. Talk about subtlety :)

Carol Haynes:
HERESY! Both Mr. Crispy and mouser are heretics and should burn in the holy fire!

(Turn on tomorrow for another episode of DC confessions: Everybody loves iTunes!)

-Lashiec (September 14, 2007, 10:02 AM)
--- End quote ---

I confess ... I do use:

* Windows Media Player 11 (for most things - works pretty good and is easy to find stuff)
* iTunes (for Audible files, Podcasts and the iTunes files I have bought - few - or received free - quite a lot)
* RealPlayer 10 (burns RM audio files direct to proper CD Audio disks - which is useful)
* Audible Manager (hate it but it allows Audible files to sync with my Zen Micro nicely - yes WMP does it too, I just don't like the way it does it)
so there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version