ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Mini-Reviews by Members

Direct Access - text expander and application launcher (and much more)

<< < (11/12) > >>

nagar:
Almost correct. When you purchase the software, you get any upgrade (minor or major) that is released in 12 moths. So if you upgrade now and v.3.0 is released in November 2009, of course you get it for free. Our plan is to release a new major version per year.

Darwin:
Almost correct. When you purchase the software, you get any upgrade (minor or major) that is released in 12 moths. So if you upgrade now and v.3.0 is released in November 2009, of course you get it for free. Our plan is to release a new major version per year.
-nagar (January 07, 2009, 02:48 PM)
--- End quote ---

Heh, heh, even better  :) :Thmbsup:

KenR:
Hi Andrea and all,

I would like to put in a plug here for Direct Access and its creator, Andrea. She has gotten a blizzard of messages from me. She has been prompt and her responses have been very helpful. Each one was hand written and pertained directly to my question rather than canned text that was tangentially relevant if at all.

I resisted trying Direct Access for a long time because I was using AutoHotkey and saw no real use for it. Having tried it, however, I must say I am a convert. Also, I have looked at a number of similar apps and have found Direct Access to have the best interface of the bunch.

If you've not tried it, take a look at it. You couldn't want a more helpful app or better support.

Oh yes, and while I am at it, I would like to thank Darwin (Thanks Mike!) for all his help and input regarding these programs as well. I can tell you that thanks to me, he has gotten little, if at all, work done on his Ph.D. lately. :)

Ken

J-Mac:
Hi Andrea and all,

I would like to put in a plug here for Direct Access and its creator, Andrea. She has gotten a blizzard of messages from me. She has been prompt and her responses have been very helpful. Each one was hand written and pertained directly to my question rather than canned text that was tangentially relevant if at all.

I resisted trying Direct Access for a long time because I was using AutoHotkey and saw no real use for it. Having tried it, however, I must say I am a convert. Also, I have looked at a number of similar apps and have found Direct Access to have the best interface of the bunch.

If you've not tried it, take a look at it. You couldn't want a more helpful app or better support.

Oh yes, and while I am at it, I would like to thank Darwin (Thanks Mike!) for all his help and input regarding these programs as well. I can tell you that thanks to me, he has gotten little, if at all, work done on his Ph.D. lately. :)

Ken
-KenR (January 08, 2009, 12:54 PM)
--- End quote ---

Andrea be a he, not a she.   ;D ;D

Jim

mouser:
In January 2009 this thread became embroiled over some complaints made against Nagarsoft and Direct Access by another company about whether ideas were being copied from other programs..

To ensure that all sides have their say while at the same time avoidng having this thread degenerate, the complaint thread has been split off, and can be read here: https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=16640.0

Let's agree to keep the two threads separate.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version