ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > Activation/License/Language Help

need license key

<< < (5/6) > >>

mouser:
this site has nothing to do with providing license keys for programs made by other companies.. best way to get a license key is to buy the program.

rjbull:
contributing members of the site - they are the only ones that get licenses unless Mouser is feeling generous and has had a conversation with someone - they are then an honorary member so they would have access too.
-Carol Haynes (February 29, 2008, 10:25 AM)
--- End quote ---

I thought an "honorary member," in common usage, was usually someone who had made so great a contribution for so long that the organisation felt honour-bound not to accept monies from her/him?

mouser:
in our case honorary usually means they did something to warrant getting a full membership other than donating.  people can also be upgraded to plain "member" when they should have full access to all site areas for other reasons (like a shareware author who needs access to the shareware codes section).  occasionally i mess up and give someone honorary title when they should just be made plain "member", and vice versa.

zahid asghar:
i need key of Word Password Recovery Master

Josh:
We do not help with keys for other programs. This is not a piracy site.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version