ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

What's your preferred File Manager

<< < (97/119) > >>

ivanii:
i cant see where to add the cno2m coupon.

any guidance?
-flamerz (October 22, 2012, 12:14 PM)
--- End quote ---
The first plan was for the first week, but I have extended it to the end of month.

But it seems that at Plimus control panel I did it wrong, so now it is fixed and available.

Anyway, I didn't want to spread commercial information (including discounts, but there are also some others like affiliates), I wasn't aware if it was OK to say here. And info is also available on Twitter and Gplus, though I guess it doesn't make it any better for you :).

flamerz:
I see... Plimus blocked my order but count me in.

bored of plimus payment system already   :down:

ivanii:

-flamerz (October 22, 2012, 01:57 PM)
--- End quote ---
I don't understand what was your problem exactly? At least in my account setup they had relatively good developer support, so I can try to ask them for fix or advice...

I must say that I have chosen Plimus because they had Licensing solution, so it saved me probably month or more of developing, I might decide to do something else in next versions.

This is now a bit off-topic, but I will release that part of code on CodeProject (unfortunately even that ready made solution took like week or more to make it really work)... if it is of use for anyone here :)

tomos:
This is now a bit off-topic, but I will release that part of code on CodeProject (unfortunately even that ready made solution took like week or more to make it really work)... if it is of use for anyone here :)
-ivanii (October 22, 2012, 02:07 PM)
--- End quote ---

I'd recommend again -as per my post above- make a post in the "Announce your Software" section (the post was # 473 in this thread).
Give the details there and link from here to it. (FWIW I had a look @ the purchase page, it was displaying Paypal logos, but didnt offer me paypal - it did offer me lots of other options though. [I went to second page - my location is Germany])

flamerz:

-flamerz (October 22, 2012, 01:57 PM)
--- End quote ---
I don't understand what was your problem exactly? At least in my account setup they had relatively good developer support, so I can try to ask them for fix or advice...

I must say that I have chosen Plimus because they had Licensing solution, so it saved me probably month or more of developing, I might decide to do something else in next versions.

-ivanii (October 22, 2012, 02:07 PM)
--- End quote ---

worked already.

they blocked the payment and unlocked already.  :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version