ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

What's your preferred File Manager

<< < (93/119) > >>

Tinman57:
  I got hooked on CubicExplorer (free) and haven't looked back.  I've never used any of the others, so I can't say which is better.

PhilB66:
I found new file manager-ivanii (October 21, 2012, 08:56 AM)
--- End quote ---
Now, did you? And you kindly decided to share it with the whole world:

ivanii about 24 hours ago

There is also new software, Desk & Archive (link removed by philb66) which automatically creates tab in situation you have mentioned, so it might be the solution for you.
--- End quote ---

Are you affiliated with the software? (highlight mine)
Administrative Contact:
      LABSII DOO
      Ivan Icin
      Bulevar Zorana Djindjica 166/76
      Beograd, NONE 11070
      RS
      Phone: +381.1112674619
      Email:[email protected]
--- End quote ---

ivanii:
I am sorry for mistake of not properly disclosing everything as I did in some other posts (however you can see that I am not hiding anything as I did not sign with fake email or username (this is also my username in many forums), as you have noticed).

To fully disclose:
I have created this application as I was not satisfied with current solutions, I am doing another job half time and using this application every day in work, so I believe that I have right to talk as user and not just developer. The question was which file manager you use, so I believe that it is not off-topic to say what I am using. However, verb "found" I used is very vague and should have been replaced with something more clear, and again that is mistake and if you prefer you may delete my post because of that, though I don't think it is off-topic.

I found new file manager-ivanii (October 21, 2012, 08:56 AM)
--- End quote ---
Now, did you? And you kindly decided to share it with the whole world:

ivanii about 24 hours ago

There is also new software, Desk & Archive (link removed by philb66) which automatically creates tab in situation you have mentioned, so it might be the solution for you.
--- End quote ---

Are you affiliated with the software? (highlight mine)
Administrative Contact:
      LABSII DOO
      Ivan Icin
      Bulevar Zorana Djindjica 166/76
      Beograd, NONE 11070
      RS
      Phone: +381.1112674619
      Email:[email protected]
--- End quote ---

-PhilB66 (October 21, 2012, 08:04 PM)
--- End quote ---

TaoPhoenix:
However, verb "found" I used is very vague and should have been replaced with something more clear, and again that is mistake and if you prefer you may delete my post because of that, though I don't think it is off-topic.
-ivanii (October 22, 2012, 02:34 AM)
--- End quote ---

I shall politely remark that the word "Found" is not as vague as you think. Users Find programs. (Or commission them!) A developer cannot possibly Find his own program. (Unless we're talking about a nice bottle of something, at which point when you wake up in the morning you "Find" that you apparently created something!  :)   )

The problem is that "Find" is the favorite word used by SEO people, who pretend to be ordinary users, then turn out to have a vested interest.

Just any of the "wrote/created" type words is fine.

Tuxman:
Oh, I randomly find my software on obscure third-party websites too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version