ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

What's your preferred File Manager

<< < (86/119) > >>

tomos:
Notice that the post you linked to was made four days after the post here that mentioned that feature?   8)-J-Mac (July 24, 2010, 09:16 PM)
--- End quote ---
Note that I'm new on this forum (but have been on XY forums for years and feel I know what's current) so when I saw something here that wasn't maybe quite up to date with status there, I thought it approp to mention that aspect...
-j_hallgren (July 25, 2010, 10:41 PM)
--- End quote ---

and thankful I was too to be notified (especially of such good news!) - I had posted there but had forgotten to tick the notifications box :)

MilesAhead:
I'm used to FreeCommander. Switching involves too much of a learning curve.  The author has targeted December for a full 64 bit release. I hope so. Although I can still use it on Vista64 there are times when I get the mouse busy Uzumaki(spiral thingie) for no apparent reason.  Being 32 bit it does have the benefit that 32 bit shell extensions work inside it. But I'd like to see true 64 bit. Works fine on my Windows Seven 32 bit system.

Since it's implemented in Delphi I have to wonder what will be used for the 64 bit version if not Lazarus.

fenixproductions:
Long time no see...

@MilesAhead
TC will come in 64bit flavour too thanks to Lazarus.

More info: http://www.ghisler.ch/board/viewtopic.php?p=207805#207805

cranioscopical:
Hi fenixpro!

Tuxman:
What would be the need of a 64-bit TC when it doesn't support explorer plug-ins anyway?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version