ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

What's your preferred File Manager

<< < (58/119) > >>

fenixproductions:
2Curt
Hm. I don't recall it required payment when I had it installed first time. Maybe it's time to review all long ago installed software here;)

Curt:
You are encouraged to donate pay $8 for this app.I don't recall it required payment when I had it installed first time. -fenixproductions (September 22, 2008, 03:26 AM)
--- End quote ---
-Curt (September 21, 2008, 07:39 AM)
--- End quote ---

- not inside the program, but on their site:

Registration/License

You're free to install this on any number of machines for any amount of time. We ask that if you find this software useful, that you register it for the low low price of $7.95. That's cheaper than seeing a movie, and we'd really appreciate it. Click the button below if you'd like to register, and thank you very much if you do.

--- End quote ---

fenixproductions:
2Curt
I've downloaded it from mentioned site back in 2006. Now I have a dilema: it's hard to define how useful it is for me because I am using Explorer maybe once per month... Well, I think I will pay as soon as I get alive:)

CleverCat:
Once a month??  :huh:

Darwin:
Once a month??  :huh:
-CleverCat (September 22, 2008, 09:20 AM)
--- End quote ---

Two thoughts, first the second one: I LIVE in my file manager (DOpus 9). The first thought was, perhaps fenixproductions is like me and uses windows explorer RARELY because he uses a third party file manager most of the time?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version