ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

What's your preferred File Manager

<< < (48/119) > >>

fenixproductions:
2Nxqd3051990

Maybe try this one:
http://www.mustangpeak.net/subdomains/ultraexplorer/index.html

zridling:
Btw, XYplorer 7 just came out last week and has broad scripting abilities. You can roll your own commands, routines, and do all kinds of other wonderful crap. I wrote a very simple command script that combines the work of four keyboard shortcuts all in one keystroke — awesome, baby!

J-Mac:
Btw, XYplorer 7 just came out last week and has broad scripting abilities. You can roll your own commands, routines, and do all kinds of other wonderful crap. I wrote a very simple command script that combines the work of four keyboard shortcuts all in one keystroke — awesome, baby!
-zridling (April 03, 2008, 09:32 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yeah, I've been looking hard at it. Too bad we no longer have a discount there -- I'm going to have to pay full price for it!

Jim

ad-min:
Too bad we no longer have a discount there -- I'm going to have to pay full price for it!

Jim
-J-Mac (April 04, 2008, 01:01 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yes, but <b>XY</b> is really worth the price. Lifetime license, no additional costs for dual install, no additional costs for portable versions. And the program itself...awesome.

J-Mac:
Oh, I'm not disputing that, ad-min! I'm making the purchase.

But I do so love my apps with a discount even more!   8)

Jim

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version