ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

What's your preferred File Manager

<< < (9/119) > >>

Grorgy:
 :) Thanks laughing man, i was sure I had changed that ages ago and had forgotten all about it  :-[, anyway, thanks, it now shows up  :Thmbsup:

Black Mamba:

SpeedCommander
Still testing this one but may purchase soon.  Use for unzipping encrypted archives since TC (being Swiss) won't always accept a password (important thing to know, eh?).  Lost one file, once, could have been operator (ie. my) error but I don't think so.-JohnFredC (September 13, 2007, 09:50 AM)
--- End quote ---
SpeedCommander's support for archives is really amazing, no other file manager comes close to this one imho. It's worth buying only for this feature. You'll have a compression tool and a file manager in the same package.

Unfortunately, it has a big drawback too: lack of an English help file...  :(

AussiePup:
I've been using Nico's Commander for several years and still haven't found anything better!

www.nicocuppen.com

AussiePup

Darwin:
Things are heating up! A three way battle for the lead - Dopus, TC, and xplorer2...

I still haven't been able to look at SpeedCommander - the website was down when I tried last. I'm going to try to take a look now.

JohnFredC:
You can get the latest SC v12 beta(3) here.  It has the new breadcrumbs technology in the panel paths...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version