ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

What's your preferred File Manager

<< < (35/119) > >>

J-Mac:
PS to above - J-Mac, you can install the monthly roll-up of TC UP features over previous installs.
-Darwin (January 16, 2008, 11:33 AM)
--- End quote ---

Darwin - I can install monthly over previous installs of TC-UP only?  Or I can install over a "bare" TC only installation?  If you even know! If not I'll uninstall just to be safe. Also, do you know if it auto-reads the TC registry key? Or would I need to get something else?  (My original key from Chisler is on a floppy! At least 5 yrs old.)

Thanks!

Jim

PS - Sorry to be asking you all this, but the site doesn't appear to have a whole lot of info about TC-UP; looks like most there already know all about it from somewhere else.  TC forum maybe?

Darwin:
Sorry, J-Mac - I dont' seem able to communicate in "complete thoughts" today - just asks my victi er, students from this morning's lecture  :-[

TC UP installs into it's own directory, so you can have both it and TC installed separately (this is what I've done - I am in the minority in quite liking the vanilla version). OR you can specify a separate directory (can't remember quite how it worked when I installed, but I'm pretty sure that it defaulted to c:\program files\TC UP... All  you then need to do is to copy the licence key file into the TC UP directory and it will run licenced as well...

J-Mac:
Thank you!

cbsutton:
Other - Power Desk

Darwin:
Other - Power Desk
-cbsutton (January 17, 2008, 12:08 AM)
--- End quote ---

I've probably already mentioned this here - but not including PowerDesk was a glaring oversight  :o and so I've corrected it...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version