ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

IrfanPaint - a painting plug-in for IrfanView

<< < (2/4) > >>

Darwin:
Thanks justice - that looks interesting. I've not really gotten into online apps yet, I guess I'm a bit old-school and a) remember what a disaster they were ten years ago and b) still get ulcers thinking about security!

CWuestefeld:
I took a look at the web page. It appears that you need a specially-modified version of IrfanView, which is supplied only in Italian.

Lashiec:
This is an absolutely essential plugin for all people who have been ordered by the courts to never install any of the 99,999 standalone paint programs.   ;D
-mouser (September 11, 2007, 10:03 PM)
--- End quote ---

:huh:

Curt:
With so many drawing features being incorporated in screenshot makers and their integrated editors, I find it unlikely that the IrfanView paint plugin will compete anytime soon. In fact, I never open my IrfanView anymore. I am only keeping it because I quite often will use the BAxBEx DLL plugin for IrfanView - this is by far the fastest way I have found, to convert a picture. Today other apps are offering the same feaure, but none with so many formats as the BAxBEx + IrfanView combination.

The BAxBEx plugin, IrfanView ShellExtension (scroll all down), has not been updated since 2001, but I have found no need to. It works well.

AbteriX:
Great find lanux128  :Thmbsup:  Thank you for sharing  :-*

This is NOT an full paint program but since i use IV already and this
is only an 145kB DLL (75kB UPX) this is nice for making quick an arrow here and an circle there.

It appears that you need a specially-modified version of IrfanView, -CWuestefeld (September 12, 2007, 09:30 AM)
--- End quote ---
That's right, see first post from lanux128
This modified exe is not from  Matteo Italia but from Irfan too. It's a kind of a nightly build and will be in the original IV distribution in future.

which is supplied only in Italian.
--- End quote ---
NO, IrfanView.exe is in english language by default.
You can put your favorite language.dll into the IV\language folder,
this is what Matteo Italia have done, ....putting his language dll (italian) into the download.
Just rename (or delete) this Languages\Italian.dll.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version