ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Flash Game of the Day: Gravity Pods

(1/2) > >>

tinjaw:
A very well made Phun-Wiph-Physics type game. No directions are given, but you can easily get going. Just use the spacebar and the up and down arrow keys.

Gravity Pods
[attach=#1][/attach]
[attach=#2][/attach]

Dr-Leech:
great game.. hard.. physics rules

Deozaan:
This is fun! I had a fun incident happen on level 5 in which my ship started orbiting the gravity center.

I've made it to level 40 without too much effort, but this one is a doozy! If you haven't gotten far enough to know what all the stuff is on the screen, the stars are attractors, the blue circles are repellors, and the purple thingy is the goal. On this particular level I can move the attractors and repellors to wherever I want. (The two at the bottom I haven't placed yet)

steeladept:
Gads, I did well, but not that well.  They just keep making it harder and harder, don't they!  I guess that is what makes it fun though. :Thmbsup:

Deozaan:
I'm at the last level. Those barriers you see there gradually slide up and down. That's why it looks like my ship went through the wall. The three attractors/repellors on stage already cannot be moved. The 8 underneath it all I can place wherever I want.

This is how I beat level 40:

Spoiler

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version