ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: Virtual Flashlight

<< < (8/10) > >>

kip:
Found a reference to the hook in the Uses section and removed it.  Hopefully that will prevent it looking for it. 
Added
1. Help file opens after install to indicate which keys to use
2. Mouse over indicates to use ALT and Arrow keys to resize.

Use same link to download

PhilB66:
Thanks kip.

Those who would like a portable version of MouseShade, run the installer, copy mouseshade.exe and mouseshade.hlp to a folder of your choice, and then completely uninstall the program. Run the .exe file. MouseShade will save the your settings in the application folder.

OkRob:
anjan_oleti: notice that i won't be able to do something as good as MouseLight, and it costs only 2.27 EUR  :o
-jgpaiva (September 08, 2007, 02:03 PM)
--- End quote ---

Looks like they drastically raised their price or something on this. Their site now shows it to cost $14.95 Euro and $19.95 USD. I was real interested in their ScreenInk app too last week when I saw that and went back to investigate getting both and Whoa! :o

tsaint:
Looks like they drastically raised their price or something on this. Their site now shows it to cost $14.95 Euro and $19.95 USD. I was real interested in their ScreenInk app too last week when I saw that and went back to investigate getting both and Whoa! :o
-OkRob (September 15, 2007, 08:05 AM)
--- End quote ---
WOW!! I bought both screenink and mouselight a couple of days ago for a TOTAL of $5.01 - australian dollars. Talk about inflation.

OkRob:
-OkRob (September 15, 2007, 08:05 AM)
--- End quote ---
WOW!! I bought both screenink and mouselight a couple of days ago for a TOTAL of $5.01 - australian dollars. Talk about inflation.
-tsaint (September 15, 2007, 08:18 AM)
--- End quote ---
I went there intending to purchase both apps too, until I saw the new prices, which would be $59.90 USD now!  :huh:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version