ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

screen capture software that uploads to free image host

<< < (4/5) > >>

tinjaw:
+1 for Jing. I have been using it lately and it is nice.

sri:
I use Screen VidShot!! :Thmbsup: i think it is the best tool!!! :D
-Planka (October 22, 2007, 07:22 AM)
--- End quote ---

What has VidShot got to do w/ screenshot capture? From what I see, it's a screencasting program and a paid one, at that.

Jing is currently the best fit for what the original poster asked for. It's free, let's you take a screenshot and upload w/ the least number of clicks w/ uploaded URL auto-copied to the clipboard.

Dr-Leech:
Divshare.com now added API support, it should be great to see Screenshot Captor with automatic upload support :)

kalos:
that jing is nice, but its too fancy!

steeladept:
Am I missing something here?  Screenshot Captor should handle all this already I thought.  With the Send To list supporting FTP sites, can't you just set it up for that?  If it must go via http or another tool, I thought there was a way to configure external tools as well under Options>Files+Folders>Edit External 3rd Party Tool Menu.  I mean maybe it just launches the uploader, but that is pretty much what would be required anyway, isn't it.  I don't use those tools at all, so I don't know; but I use SSC a lot and find it is capable of everything except doing the dishes.  Okay, maybe it won't change the baby's diapers either...but it is still more than I have accomplished with SnagIt which everyone at work insists upon - until I show them SSC.  Then they want SSC, so I tell them how to get it.  Don't know how many actually have, but I know I am putting the word out. :Thmbsup:

mousie: Does uploading to image sites from SSC work from behind a proxy? (i.e., is there a provision to enter proxy name and port)
-sri (September 06, 2007, 05:22 AM)
--- End quote ---

I have been asking for that for a while, well, more specifically for downloading from behind an http proxy, so I guess that doesn't really have anything to do with this at all does it?  However, if you can configure for FTP as above, perahps you have something.  Okay I will shut up for now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version