ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Change title bar name (in any application)

<< < (3/6) > >>

Curt:
Well, young Curt, -Darwin (September 05, 2007, 06:25 PM)
--- End quote ---

Are you kidding me?

- or kindly referring to my half-a-century birthday the day after tomorrow?  :D

I like the Actual Tools, but they are way over-priced. Even with a 20% cut down.
- and most if not all the other features, I already have.

Darwin:
Ha, ha... can't say I disagree, Curt. You'll note that I've never made the jump either (though at the 50% off offer, I was tempted). Like you, I don't need these features enough to warrant the price...

KenR:
Like the quote says, the feature is either available in Actual Window Guard at $29.95 or in the whole Actual Window Manager "suite" at... $59.95 (now that's out of the question...).

let's see if somebody comes up with some other solutions...  :)
-Armando (September 05, 2007, 04:29 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yeah, for $60 (or $30 for that matter) I got one ...
  Live with it!

Ken

Darwin:
Just to clarify, I don't think Actual Tools' prices are that bad - I just don't have any burning need/desire for any of the functionality that they offer as I have other solutions in place. I was quite enamoured of Actual Window Manager but *knew* that I wouldn't wind up using it that much and, as noted, already have Object Desktop, which offers much of the same functionality.

Curt - in case I miss it - Happy Birthday! I was simply referring to the fact that you are only as old as you feel and you come across as someone young at heart  :)

Curt:
.. you come across as someone young at heart  :) -Darwin (September 05, 2007, 09:51 PM)
--- End quote ---

I wil take it as a compliment: Thank you, Darwin,....I think.  8)

Yes, come Saturday will do something to me. I don't spend much time thinking about my age, but it has been a mind teaser for me to be the one who is supposed to arrange a family reunion! I am the youngest of six, and the only one not married or with any children, so for so many years I have been used to be the one who is being invited, not the one who is inviting...

Curt - in case I miss it - Happy Birthday! -Darwin (September 05, 2007, 09:51 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thank you, Darwin! Actual (sorry!), I am a little afraid I might miss it myself...

--

Just to clarify: I really do think Actual Tools are over-priced. The bundled ($60) should be $20 !

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version