ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

GemX - missing in action

<< < (50/77) > >>

PPLandry:
4) Notekeepers and Outliners: I'm a crazy fanatic of outliners.-borengate (October 03, 2007, 02:26 AM)
--- End quote ---

If you're a fanatic of outliners, you must know Ecco Pro? Perhaps the best one-pane outliner + grid...
You may want to checkout www.sqlnotes.net. It is a rich text one-pane outliner + grid, custom folders, forms, notepads, same as Ecco. Plus many improved features. It is completely free while in beta!

JaneDC:
Have any of you found something similar to do-organizer? I like the all in one, linked, integrated approach. Im looking for something that has similar functions with that of the calendar module in do-organizer.

No news from the developers?

Darwin:
As Pierre noted, check out SQLNotes (though it isn't the all in one solution you are looking for... yet!).

Superboyac and Pierre have been discussing the calendar this morning - read their dialogue starting with this message: https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=10432.msg90399#msg90399

sigh...:
one that i have been "monitoring" for some time now (this year) is shown below.  i think it has great promise when it gets released - in beta right now. i need to get some time to respond to one of the main developers about some questions that i posed  - particularly something that i need the program (called Nighthawk) to do - have mulitple calendars and be able to have the multiple calendars show side by side and A LOT of customizations within the program.

he is very eager to see the screen captures - i just need to take some time to send them to him

here is the link to the site:

http://www.nowsoftware.com/nighthawkSubsite/index.html#SlideFrame_1

Darwin:
Wow! Nighthawk is visually stunning. I'll add it to my "watch" list  :Thmbsup: Thanks for the link, sigh.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version