ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

GemX - missing in action

<< < (36/77) > >>

doublewitt:
I think if they just said how it was going for them, we would have backed them up.-datamill (October 13, 2007, 07:52 AM)
--- End quote ---

It's all in the approach... if you stick it out with your clients, they'll do the same for you, especially when you have a good product. I think we would have all backed them. But the way things were done, well, ...clients made their moves in other directions. It will be difficult for them to regain confidence.

vizacc:

Hi,
I downloaded a copy of their GemX do-Organizer.
It says: TRIAL EXPIRED.

I'm not able to find out what it does, other than what is on their website.

Here's what mine looks like

This is FREE software.

vizacc:
I dunno if this is appropriate or not -

One of my lead developers is available today.
if you're available for a phone discussion and web-conference (via www.gotomeeting.com) can walk him through this GemX DoOrganizer and what it does, we can make a much, much better alternative.

Drop me an email today at "supportviz@vizacc dot com" with your name and phone number.

(note: This offer is valid until 10pm EST time Sunday)

vizacc:
I mean, 10pm EST time Sunday 14 Oct 2007.

Darwin:
Hmmm... interesting. The refund was applied to my cc a week ago. TODAY I get a response (actually, SWREG) got a response from GemX saying: "The customer has already downloaded the full version, therefore delivery has already been completed." Still not a word to me - no response to my e-mails, DSM's, nothing... (SWREG forwarded their message to me). Idiot. This is like  the manufacturer of a car telling the dealer that as I've already taken delivery of it, any defect in design, such as that the model has a nasty habit of exploding when rear-ended, is irrelevant. SUPPORT YOUR PRODUCT, ASSHOLE! Sorry, I should just move on, given that I've gotten my refund already, but this really puts me over the edge. What about a note to me expressing regret that I've stopped using their products? I'm absolutely stunned.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version