ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

GemX - missing in action

<< < (28/77) > >>

Darwin:
Hmmm... I'm starting to question the wisdom of having requested a refund: I paid $70US in August when the Canadian dollar sat around $.96US. If I get my refund over the weekend I'll be paid back with the US dollar worth $.98CDN! I''m going to be losing money on this deal... Not to mention that the credit card company charged me a fee to do the conversion from Canadian to US currency and will do the same again  :o

vizacc:
hi,
I took a "closer look" at their software.

How would you like to test my software that does more/less the same?

Mine is different in the sense it uses RDBMS to store data.
Choose your RDBMS: - MSSQL, MySQL, Firebird, Sybase ASA, DB/2, Oracle.

doublewitt:
Hmmm... I'm starting to question the wisdom of having requested a refund: I paid $70US in August when the Canadian dollar sat around $.96US. If I get my refund over the weekend I'll be paid back with the US dollar worth $.98CDN! I''m going to be losing money on this deal... Not to mention that the credit card company charged me a fee to do the conversion from Canadian to US currency and will do the same again  :o-Darwin (October 05, 2007, 03:19 PM)
--- End quote ---

Well, at least, that's not a bad refund...
better off losing a part of it than to lose the whole sum...
Would it be wiser to lose all?

doublewitt:
hi,
I took a "closer look" at their software.

How would you like to test my software that does more/less the same?

Mine is different in the sense it uses RDBMS to store data.
Choose your RDBMS: - MSSQL, MySQL, Firebird, Sybase ASA, DB/2, Oracle.-vizacc (October 05, 2007, 03:24 PM)
--- End quote ---

What is it...???

Carol Haynes:
Hmmm... I'm starting to question the wisdom of having requested a refund: I paid $70US in August when the Canadian dollar sat around $.96US. If I get my refund over the weekend I'll be paid back with the US dollar worth $.98CDN! I''m going to be losing money on this deal... Not to mention that the credit card company charged me a fee to do the conversion from Canadian to US currency and will do the same again  :o
-Darwin (October 05, 2007, 03:19 PM)
--- End quote ---

You should contact your credit card company and explain the refund - you should be reimbursed in full. If not contact the transaction company and explain to them too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version