ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

GemX - missing in action

<< < (22/77) > >>

Darwin:
Heh, heh... Might just have to give that one a go next week. Thanks tipto... er Doublewitt  :Thmbsup:

Darwin:
Well, SWREG is now in on the act - my request through them for a refund has not been responded to yet (60 hours ago and counting). I expect that they'll tell me to take it up with my credit card provider who I expect will tell me that there is nothing they can do given that I've already paid off the balance for August... Doesn't really matter, I'm just hoping that GemX is prompted to make some sort of a statement on the homepage indicating what's going on. Right, I'm off to start posting complaints on shareware sites...

borengate:
Hi everybody,
I'm another complaining GemX products user. I've been posting several comments on the GemX forum until it "crashed". However, today I'm less frustated after discovering this forum and all the GemX users that I used to read on the original company forum. Thanks for your optimism and ueful information.
Just to say that I'm so desperate that the last weekend I moved all my stuff from DO3 to Outlook 2007. I do seriously begin to doubt that GemX will be back.  :(
Best regards

bo

Beth UK:
I'm another complaining GemX products user. I've been posting several comments on the GemX forum until it "crashed". However, today I'm less frustated after discovering this forum and all the GemX users that I used to read on the original company forum.
--- End quote ---

Hi Bo - welcome in from the cold! Fortunately you've come to the right place as you'll find great discussion about alternatives for organizer software and loads of other stuff too.

Darwin:
Yes... I haven't wanted to "push" donationcoder too much (it sells itself very well!), but this is a fantastic place to discuss software, problems that you are having with software, and so on. Welcome to the boards, Bo

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version