ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

GemX - missing in action

<< < (14/77) > >>

sigh...:
Obviously, something is wrong... with their attitude.
After the blog was setup, quickly after, the forum appeared and so the blog was left behind...
-doublewitt (September 17, 2007, 06:32 PM)
--- End quote ---

actually, their "way" of doing things had been going on for awhile, i noticed - almost from the inception.  what i mean is that, while it was great to introduce new modules (spreadsheets, etc), they did not perfect (accent on second syllable) the modules that they already had. and not really even perfect them, but ensure that they were working properly before jumping into something else.  they were notorious for that.  that used to really bother me. 

usually when things like that happen, unless the company is really large and they can delegate specific modules to a dedicated team or person, then a lot falls thru the cracks.

there were sooooooooooooo many unfinished issues with DO.

i just think that they were not very organized  - and i would know, b/c i am obsessively organized.

funny making a program for organizing many things, and they, themselves were not.  interesting....

dawn (formerly ido2!!)

Armando:
Actually, you can now trial Info Select, but have you have to supply them with your Name + Email address.

http://www.miclog.com/cgi-local/passw_lookup.cgi?type=trial_request&prodmap_product_id=17

sigh...:
TotalText Container has multiple calendar support. That's a referral for "sigh". With this software, you can insert calendars everywhere...!
-doublewitt (September 17, 2007, 06:43 PM)
--- End quote ---

as i have been searching for new PIM's, total text is NOW one of the top 3 that i am trying out. Thanks a LOT for this one!!!  it is proving to be quite useful!!

Armando:
Totaltext seems interesting... Wonder about the support, etc.

celtichare:
I've just come across a very interesting contender to do-O - it's called Chaos Intellect and looks very cool - need to test drive it for a while but it seems promising as a PIM and email app but not a lot of functionality for note taking as yet.  :Thmbsup: http://www.chaossoftware.com/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version