ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

GemX - missing in action

<< < (12/77) > >>

doublewitt:
Obviously, something is wrong... with their attitude.
After the blog was setup, quickly after, the forum appeared and so the blog was left behind...

I haven't seen TotalText Container mentioned anywhere in this forum - pretty interesting software...

Darwin:
After the blog was setup, quickly after, the forum appeared and so the blog was left behind...
--- End quote ---

Yeah, that's what I figured... after posting the above note, I went back and looked more closely at the blog and that is one of the prominent postings there.

Armando:
Armando - had a quick look at SQLnotes - I liked the concept of Ecco without really seriously getting into it - once installed and run SQLnotes generated about 100 weird pop up error boxes each time I tried to access a tab! I'll give it another try maybe when they have sorted out whatever bug causes this!  :D
-celtichare (September 17, 2007, 03:57 PM)
--- End quote ---

Welcome to DC ! Thanks for the feedback!

Armando - had a quick look at SQLnotes - I liked the concept of Ecco without really seriously getting into it - once installed and run SQLnotes generated about 100 weird pop up error boxes each time I tried to access a tab! I'll give it another try maybe when they have sorted out whatever bug causes this!  :D
-celtichare (September 17, 2007, 03:57 PM)
--- End quote ---

Sorry to hear that the the installation was not successful. Most users report proper installation and operation. If you want, report it on the forums at www.sqlnotes.net. We should be able to fix it. We're preparing a new update and could include a quick fix.
-PPLandry (September 17, 2007, 04:12 PM)
--- End quote ---

And welcome too, PPLandry! I know you're an Ecco expert, from the yahoo Ecco group. Hope you'll participate here too. Have you looked at the General brainstorming for Note-taking software thread?

(Sorry to those who are intensely discussing GemX matters... Hope it's not considered too off-topic  :-[)

doublewitt:
TotalText Container has multiple calendar support. That's a referral for "sigh". With this software, you can insert calendars everywhere...!

doublewitt:
Before the forum blacked out, they announced an update in approx 2 weeks, but now, it's well over 2 months... and that with "0" communication since then about the issue... no concern for the clients... they leave you hanging on a limb...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version