ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

GemX - missing in action

<< < (74/77) > >>

Dormouse:
Well, the moderator is the same, but the tech support doesn't appear to be the same...who knows?
-SKesselman (March 28, 2009, 03:15 PM)
--- End quote ---
In the BdJ comments, the developer called himself Jon

SKesselman:

Thank you but I meant the question as a way to ask about the 'bug'. I did check the 'show reminder...' and added Jan.1st, so after Jan.1st I got notices that said overdue... and I am still getting it when Feb.28th has passed (of course I haven't 'completed' the task).
-rgdot (March 28, 2009, 03:36 PM)
--- End quote ---
I think you answered your own question here  ;)
In general, when setting up an alarm with a start and end date when should one get 'overdues'? -rgdot (March 28, 2009, 03:36 PM)
--- End quote ---
There are no end dates on alarms.
If you mean, "When setting up a task with a start & a due date, when should one get overdue task notifications,"
the answer is, as soon as the task is overdue.
and how should the number of days overdue be calculated?-rgdot (March 28, 2009, 03:36 PM)
--- End quote ---
Days overdue is calculated from the date your task was due, but was not marked as 'done'.
If you're saying you cannot see it, add that column to your Tasks view.

I think we're getting way off topic here, so if you have any more questions about how to use DoOrganizer, please PM me and I will be happy to help you out.  :)

rgdot:
Thank you  :)

SKesselman:
GemX posted an update for Do-organizer v4 here today, for anyone interested.

rgdot:
Tried to see if there are any new updates, got an AVG warning when trying to access their forum (I copied the warning text, it's a hijack/cgi script)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version