ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

GemX - missing in action

<< < (70/77) > >>

Dormouse:
Nice to see some activity and a minor upgrade. I'd be cautious about exactly what it means as yet, though reinstating the forums is a very positive move (even if no-one could register to post when I checked). Also nice to see a price reduction and an acknowledgement that customers at higher prices may be aggrieved and deserve free upgrades to make up for it. No problems with checking in and downloading new version.

Darwin:
No problems with checking in and downloading new version.
-Dormouse (November 17, 2008, 07:19 PM)
--- End quote ---

No joy for me. I kid you not, I logged in yesterday successfully (old site) but today, no luck whatsoever. TexNotes hasn't been updated anyway... but still! I'm going to give them a week or so to iron out the wrinkles and see what happens.

doublewitt:
Hi Darwin,

I thought that you requested a refund...? Didn't you?
I guess then, they removed or de-activated your account.
It's normal business procedures to do so...? isn't it?
Why would they offer you free software after a refund?
Earlier in the thread, you were expecting them to do so...
and so they finally got around to it...
You don't have to wait for a week; the account is closed.

Kindly,

Darwin:
Doublewitt - you're correct, I did request and receive a refund for Do-Organizer. I did not request, and thus did not receive, a refund for TexNotes Pro and my log-in information (up until yesterday) consisted of the e-mail address that I registered TexNotes through and my TexNotes Pro serial number. I don't expect to be able to login and download Do-Organizer, but I feel that I should still be able to access TexNotes Pro. If you and others (including Bo) are able to log-in with your old log-in details, it appears that you are right and there is no point in waiting a week. However, the account should not be closed and I'll be contacting support.

doublewitt:
Oh, I didn't know about the TexNotes application. Well, in that case, I guess your account should have remained "open" as you say with your details about TexNotes... you're right then...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version