ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

GemX - missing in action

<< < (67/77) > >>

Josh:
Is this any surprise given GemX's history of buggy applications? I am half tempted to get a refund on the 9.95 app portion I paid for (minus the trialpay versions), just as a sense that they gave me something back.

SKesselman:
Of course, these bugs were reported, no? I mean, as one mod had suggested, in the spirit of the new year, giving GemX the benefit of the doubt or even another chance at offerring better service...?

I've DSM'ed them a couple of times, & in both cases , I've rec'd timely responses with explanations, as well.

If you don't try at all to get your issues addressed, than perhaps this really is an unproductive branch of the DC board (I'm always the last to figure these things out)...

Josh:
I've reported issues that have gone unresolved since before this thread began. I have not received any sort of response despite several follow up communications.

SKesselman:
Sorry...I should have made it clear that I was responding to the post that says the latest version of DO is buggy, & advises others against using it. (Zak, I thought.)

(My laptop is broken & from the Palm I've yet to see how to respond to a particular post...responding to the last post in a thread seems to be my only option.)

sigh...:
Word of advice - don't install the new version. Its incredibly buggy. You are much better off using the previous version they put out.
-zak11000 (February 05, 2008, 06:16 AM)
--- End quote ---

i hate to admit this, but i did install the new version and have not found any more bugs than it had before - actually a few areas are operating better than they were.  but i don't use a Palm or the mail section  - mainly calendar, tasks, and contacts

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version