ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

GemX - missing in action

<< < (33/77) > >>

Darwin:
Heh, heh, I haven't asked them to remove the claim about the support, but I've ranted at them numerous times about not living up to it!

Josh:
It seems to me they removed the forums so no one could see the many negatives being posted about their software. Thats fine, if thats their choice, however, I am moving to letting download sites hear my wrath about them. I am updating sites like betanews.com, download.com, cnet.com, etc and will let my words be heard there. Since they seem to ignore paying customers via their touted DSM product, maybe this will get their attention.

Josh:
Also, to all, I got a DSM response today, here is what it said about refunds.

The refund from another was a unique experience, however, if you wish to pursue this, it is your decision. DSM is now active. as well as email support. It just means you will have to restate the problem you wish help with.
--- End quote ---

RBernier:
I have DSM'd Gemx several times without receiving any response.  Last week I told them that continuing to sell their products without providing support is considered fraud in most civilized countries.  None of my messages have received any response (surprise, surprise).  I did notice that as of today, the Gemx home page has the statement about the forums being closed permanently, and although you can still download their products, they no longer have the download/advertisement available on the home page.  I think they are getting ready to close up shop permanently.  I think folks need to be warned about the blatant lack of support befor they lay down the big bucks that many of us have already wasted.

Regards,
Ron Bernier

doublewitt:
They waited ALL THAT TIME before making an announcement...!!! (2 months) They tortured their clients with no "active" concern. Now that's a poor show of professionalism. Not only that, in early August, they said that in 2 weeks we would see version 3.1. It's now 2 months and no show for the update. They could have helped in compensating with an announcement for an available update at the same time. That would have made a difference... They are so unthoughtful. They recuperated so many man-hours as they said over the past 2 months and no update... they really have no class at all...

It seems that they don't have the man-hours for support services either.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version