ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

GemX - missing in action

<< < (31/77) > >>

Darwin:
My purchase from August 12 was refunded today. Amazing... both that SWREG are so good about this and that GemX didn't respond to a single message - just let a customer and $70 drift away.

Beth UK:
I noticed that today on the GemX site the links to the old forum and the Gemx blog have been removed from the site navigation - so there is life there...

Darwin:
Bizarre. It's a step in the right direction, but why don't they go the extra INCH and post something, anything, in the News section on the homepage?

Beth UK:
It's a step in the right direction
--- End quote ---

Darwin, I am not sure about it being a step in the right direction because despite those links to the forum and blog being removed there is still no direct communication with customers. Have to say I wonder if the latest activity is related to your refund and a fear that a spate of refund requests might follow? Hard to say. Odd that it happens on the same day. :-\

Darwin:
Heh, heh - I over-edited my previous reply as I speculated about the same connection between my refund and these latest moves at gemx. Prominent in ALL of my communications to gemx, including the messages sent through SWREG, was the point that they shouldn't be providing links to forms of communication that aren't supported. Of course, I also demanded that they update customers as to what's going on, at the very least via a news item on their home page. Note that despite the refund, my Do-Organizer registration file is still available to me for download and my DSM's remain unanswered. Crazy.

If this trully IS a response to my refund, they are off their rockers. They could have avoided, or at least delayed, the refund going out and possibly retained me as a customer by simply entering into a dialogue with me! Instead it appears that they'd rather lose money and a customer than explain themselves...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version