ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

GemX - missing in action

<< < (26/77) > >>

doublewitt:
Just the same, I don't think that there was enough "negativism" to justify a disappearance. There are probably more serious issues internally. But they did mention in a post that they were somewhat annoyed with the posting (generally). Dealing with clients is NOT their strong point, ofcourse. And I agree, running a business involves lots of responsibilities. Running a forum is also a responsibility. It's a connection between the developers and the clients. Any serious business will watch that closely and carefully post suitable answers. It's a question of competency! This was their 1st forum, and so they never disappeared like that before. Every forum has it's ups-and-downs, but to turn it completely off, well, that really shows a lack of professionalism - as you say. Obviously, they haven't "matured" enough as a business to understand the importance of a client-centered approach. Your clients are like "gold" and you would normally do everything to keep them.

doublewitt:
Isn't it strange - that do-organizer which is better than other PIMs gets so few downloads compared to them. They are incompetent at everything except programming.-zak11000 (October 05, 2007, 09:32 AM)
--- End quote ---

The "price" also has something to do with that as well, but until they make a firm committment towards clients, their business will swing like a roller coaster!

zak11000:
Agree. And if you want to close down the forum. That's fine - that's their right. But out of common courtesy say - the forum is closed - we are changing our approach and just want feedback from our registered beta software subscribers. If there is something going on with the company - fine - post a message to let people know.

They have treated their customers with no respect in the past and still continue to do so - this will never change. So if you want to use their software prepare yourself for this. And how fair were they to you tiptop - you were the moderator of their forum and they are ignoring you as well after all the work you put in. How rude is that???...

doublewitt:
It's kinda rough, I guess. But I can take it with a  :D

doublewitt:
Agree. And if you want to close down the forum. That's fine - that's their right.-zak11000 (October 05, 2007, 10:01 AM)
--- End quote ---

Any business has the right...
But as we say; "It's not what you do, but HOW you do it" - or - "it's not what you say, but rather, HOW you say it" that's what counts...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version