ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Developer's Corner

What about web-based (php, ruby, python, etc) DC coders doing some web snacks?

(1/2) > >>

mouser:
We've got quite a few coders on DC creating small http://autohotkey-based desktop utilities, but we really don't seem to have much activity from the web-based coders.  There are so many fun little ideas that would be nice to see turned into small web-based applications/services..

Any of you web-based coders interested in setting up a kind of space somewhere on dc and trying to create some fun small web services?

Jammo the OrganizedFellow:
yes yes, I second the opinion.

'Do you concur Doctor?'
"Yes, I concur!"

allen:
I'd be game for scripting some snacks, that's about the size I like to script in anyway :P

mitzevo:
Do you have some examples of these kind of "web snacks" ?? Not really practical is it? idk.  :D

mahesh2k:
Hey wordpress theme creator for web is ready,maybe someone can lift it to program on delphi or cpp builder? what u think?

I have lot of ideas for programs but sometimes can't get started just stuck with some basic things in IDE   :(

Actually once i get comfortable in Delphi i'll try to create a beteer donationware software that competes gamemaker (gamemaker.nl)
ok ok that is just my wish,lets see how far i go.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version