ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Help - Looking for Some Fun Software Ideas

(1/1)

Renegade:
Nighted gave me an idea for a fun little utility in this thread that I've spun off at this site here. >> WARNING - it's offensive to some people. It's safe for work, but not for church...

It's one of those dead projects of mine that I probably started after 3 or 4 too many beer... In any event, I'd like to whip up some more fun little toys there and I'm looking for ideas. (Yes - I'm being lazy here...)

Anyways, if anyone can come up with some pseudo-religious software ideas for fun stuff that would be amusing, please let me know. I don't want major projects - just quick & fun type stuff. The more insane, the better. Once you see the site, you'll understand the 'spirit' of it all - it's supposed to be humorous, light-hearted and just plain silly with a gently serious twist underneath.

Thanks in advance for any help here. (If anyone has design skills (I suck there) and would like to help, please see this thread.)

nudone:
i've sent you a message...

Renegade:
i've sent you a message...
-nudone (October 01, 2007, 11:10 AM)
--- End quote ---

Got it and replied... Can't remember if I mentioned that this isn't any kind of rush or not - it's all for fun. :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version