ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Initial Recommendations

<< < (2/3) > >>

cybernetnews:
Okay...those frames and masks rock. I actually never even noticed that feature.

Update: Those masks are really great. They're a nice way to spruce up the normally dull edges.

mouser:
the feature is not bad, but the provided frames and masks are horrible.
i really do want to extend this feature in sc, both in providing higher quality frames and masks (which are just normal files anyone can create), but in adding more kinds of frames and masks.  it's one of the areas that i think would be very useful to improve.

katykaty:
I can't remember if I previously suggested profiles - not filenameing profiles, but options profiles.

E.g.

1. 96dpi, gif, include cursor, automatic save & filename
2. 300dpi, jpeg, no cursor, open preview

That kind of thing.

And I know I've suggested this before but just a gentle reminder  ;)  - better object detection

kisg:
I can't seem to find the method to make the torn edge frame stay...I would like it to be the default frame and mask when i capture.  Is it possible?

rjbull:
all settings for all of my programs are saved in an ini file (i loathe the registry), the only thing i don't remember is if in Vista what directory it saves it too..
-mouser (August 29, 2007, 04:54 PM)
--- End quote ---
When I was at work, part of my backup strategy was to run a batch file that ran an archiver, Info-Zip or 7zip, or RAR, that started from the top of the HD and archived up copies of all new/changed INI (and similar) files, using the archiver's options to include child directories and save paths, so the files were automatically saved complete with their full paths.  The archive was put in a directory that was routinely copied to the network and and/or other backup destinations.  While this worked well with DOS or WinXP, it might be more of a problem now because of access permissions through UAC.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version