ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

SubmitToTab - a Firefox add-on

<< < (6/12) > >>

lanux128:
The addon works for me, yay, thanks for the tips lanux!-Wordzilla (August 28, 2007, 11:08 PM)
--- End quote ---
you're welcome, Wordzilla.. does this mean you won't be adding this feature to Zillarank? :-\

Wordzilla:
you're welcome, Wordzilla.. does this mean you won't be adding this feature to Zillarank? :-\
-lanux128 (August 29, 2007, 05:57 AM)
--- End quote ---

No, i might add this feature to our forum search.  :)

Well, at this moment I don't see enough demand for it, and consider Google's similar feature doesn't work well (at least for me), I'm not sure how to do it best.

(Google's "open in new window" option reuses existing tab/window to display results - now if I have 30 tabs in firefox how do I easily locate that ONE search tab? :P)

lanux128:
no problems.. take your time, Wordzilla. 8)

mouser:
I want to say that after using this for a while, this tiny little firefox addon is one of my favorites, and i consider it an absolute essential addon.  Perfect for when you want results of a form submission to open on a new tab.

A must have extension.

lanux128:
yes, soon everyone clamouring for this feature to be included in Firefox itself.. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version