ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

SubmitToTab - a Firefox add-on

<< < (10/12) > >>

Tuxman:
Morning Coffee seems to have some bugs, the "only on certain weekdays" functionality does not actually work for me.

Darwin:
Ah... I did start using Firefox instead of Maxthon a year or two ago and discovered how to setup the equivalent of Maxthon's Groups feature within it (without every having heard of the Morning Coffee plugin). I've since ditched Fx in favour of IE8 and use the Favorites bar for the same purpose. Both IE8 and Fx support setting groups of pages as my start page, but I've long since stopped using the feature.

Haven't looked at Maxthon in at least two years. Loved it when I was running IE6 and XP but no longer see the point under IE8 and Win7 (though I still miss its mouse gestures feature, which was superior to any of the Fx plug-ins I tried). *Might* revisit Maxthon for that alone... or not!

lanux128:
NECRO THREAD ALERT

with the advent of firefox 4, this addon has once again been rendered obsolete. however due to the existence of a previous mod by Hendrik Lipka, a mere version string edit is possible to make this addon functional again. :D

click the link below to get this modified solution..
• https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=26191.0;attach=56832

Note: the addon is zipped due to forum attachments' restriction.

mouser:
Patched version works in FF4  :up: :up: :up:

Thanks Lanux, awesome! :up:

Darwin:
Heh, heh - thanks lanux128, for necromancing this thread. Completely off-topic, but as a result of your post, I re-read my last post here (from a year ago) and noted my comment about Maxthon and possibly trying it again. I didn't wind up doing anything in the intervening 11 months or so... until this morning.

I installed Maxthon 3 and found it to be pretty slick - it still has those glorious mouse gestures. However, I have IE9 tweaked to perfection and uninstalled Maxthon after giving it a whirl... As much as I like the mouse gestures, I've learned to live without them in the last three years. None of Fx's mouse gesture add-ons come close to the Maxthon feature and I've not found a Windows application to replicate them system wide, either. C'est la vie...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version